I am today (2018) using Nikon D850 (amasing camera) and my trusty Nikon D800E with battery grips. I’ve previously had a D800E, D600 (returned both of them!), D7000, D90, and D70.
I also have a number of full frame lenses:
- Samyang 12mm f/2.8, fisheye for some weird perspectives.
- Sigma Art 12-24mm f/4, my sharp landscape and video lens.
- Nikon Nikkor PC-E 24mm f/3.5, Tilt/Shift for my architectural photos.
- Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8, allround lens, also good for video since it has images stabilization. Most of my car images are taken with this lens.
- Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4, for that wafer thin depth of field.
- Nikon Nikkor 70-200mm f/4, one of my favorite lenses for everything I shoot.
- Nikon Nikkor PC-E 85mm f/2.8 Tilt/Shift for my architectural photos.
- Tamron 90mm f/2.8, my Macro lens.
- Nikon Nikkor 500mm f/4, with 1.4x and 2x tele converter.
Of course I also have a number of tripods and monopods, different types of heads (ball, video, and geared), flashes, reflectors, stands, backgrounds, slider, etc.